Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

PILOSOPEEE!!



I don’t know since how long I have been thinking of writing something, but life has become so busy, that there is hardly any time. Sometime I feel the only that is left now is to tie a knot. So my day goes like this, get up at 6, cook and go to office, come back by 9.30, by the time you fresh up its 10. Cook again and then sleep and till Saturday the same routine. And Sunday attend class. What a life?? Iam so packed up 24*7.. “ career banane ke chakkar mein apna life borin bana diya yaar “.

The Pressure in the office is yet another thingy that pulls out all the energy in life and in addition to which the chaos in life. And the traffic and pollution in bengaluru is yet another headache.The only thing that keeps me going is “I love my job and in short time I have made such good friends around, which really inspires me to go on”.

Life is like that, you are no more a college going freak. This may sound philosophical but it’s the truth. The final chance to make a career. There were moments in life when I think iam just loosing myself for being in the group. Life is just more than building relationship, learn to prioritise people. This is the words of one of colleague, which I think is quite practical. Once you know the tactic, who have learned to live. It actually made me think a lot, may be it big time I change. You cant just love everybody and also expect the same back, learn to just select a few and just build a strong bond such that they remain through out your life.

Finally “zindangi apni hai yaar..jeena sikho “. I think finally I am growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment