Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LOVE!!


I have always wondered, how do people fall in love? I see my friends talking hours on phone .god knows what they talk. But experienced ones says it s a wonderful feeling. Everybody wants somebody who cares and longs for them.

There are certain feelings which cannot be expressed but just felt. it feels really great to have someone who just calls you everyday, and ask you? So did u have your break fast?

Who just sees only you? This is the feminine part of love. Where possessiveness comes.

More over the jealousy that follows is really funny as a third person’s point of view.

I still remember the dialogue in from the movie “my best friends wedding”

“It’s amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy”.

I still remember my college days. Me and my rommie and once soul partner used to have wonderful time teasing the couples. And we used to wonder what will be our reaction when some one actually will propose us. It was like the last possible thing which will happen. To her astonishment she got proposed finally in final year by her childhood friend.

It’s when I understood “love is just a wonderful feeling” .In her case, she is committed to a guy whom she new her entire life. Sometimes the person is nearby and you never realize it.

Believe me I used to feel “love is just a misunderstanding between two fools”.

I have seen more shrunken relationships, but the very few wonderful relations around have made me realize the purity of the relation.

Love makes life beautiful. When you are in love there is happiness around, an unknown force takes a control over you. You feel like dressing up, spending hours and hours in front of mirror till you are satisfied. There is a spark in the eyes and a smile on your face. It’s such a wonderful feeling. You feel you are floating in the clouds.

Sometimes I do feel “it would have been great even I had someone”. But life is not just being in relationships when you have to make a career. Especially the faith the parents have in you is so tremendous even a little infatuation makes you feel guilty.

I have been seeing my own parents from infant hood. There are so wealthy in case of understanding and caring. So it’s seriously not necessary to fall in love before marriage to have a beautiful relation. It’s basically how you are. And life is so unpredictable.

As there is a saying “your life is actually written according to the deeds you do in your entire life”.

No comments:

Post a Comment